The Parks Restrictions
The restrictions are to assure that all homes in The Parks are kept in good condition. We want to keep these restrictions clear and simple. All homes in The Parks now and in the future must meet these restrictions. These restrictions will guarantee The Parks will be a nice place to live always.
- May have shingles or metal roof.
- May have wood, vinyl, or metal siding.
- Must always be in good repair.
- Used homes in good condition are welcomed.
- All decks and porches must be wood or composite.
- All skirting must be solid wood, vinyl, or composite.
- Lawn must be mowed, watered, and fertilized.
- Only a storage shed and lawn furniture are allowed in the yard.
- The yard must be clean of toys and other items each night.
A complete list of rules can be obtained upon request.